Seasonal Tea Club
Billed and Delivered Quarterly
The Living Tea Club presents an opportunity to receive old-growth, rare teas that are hand-chosen and curated for every season. One of the greatest joys of a tea lover lies in enjoying seasonally-appropriate teas, teaware and brewing methodologies. By joining the Living Tea Club, we take out the guesswork by providing three to five teas (at least 120 grams) at the beginning of every season, along with reading material that describes the teas and the reasons why these teas have been selected for this season. We also include brewing suggestions, information on the mountains of origin and processing, as well as introductory Taoist philosophy on how to live a healthy, "longevity-focused" life by eating certain foods and greater seasonal awareness in terms of lifestyle.
HOW DOES THE TEA CLUB WORK
Every three months, starting with our Winter Selection on November 1st 2017, we send you old-growth, curated hand-picked teas plus all the material necessary to maximally enjoy these special leaves. The package also includes supplemental material on "seasonal living" as gleaned from Traditional Taoist Medicine. The second selection of Spring Teas will be sent out February 1st, 2018, with the Summer Collection being sent May 1, 2018. This subscription model recurs automatically every three months, which means that you will be charged at the time of your first order, then again on the day of the next cycle. The Winter Selection is available for all three months from November until the end of January. Finally, you can opt out of the tea club at anytime, no questions asked.
WHAT MAKES THE TEA CLUB AWESOME?
- Special discounts on tea and teaware only offered to Tea Club members
- Access to private reserve rare aged teas that are not available on the website
- Special offers for wholesale prices on pre-ordered teas before our biannual trips to Asia
- Discounted, curated seasonal teas that show up on your doorstep with all the information you need to brew them to perfection
- Supplemental material on how to live in accordance with the season
WHERE DO MY TEAS COME FROM?
The origin of your teas will depend on the season. For example, our Winter Collection will come from Yunnan and Guangxi Provinces in Southern China. These are the homes of Puerh and Liu Bao Teas, which are fermented, dark, warming teas ideal for winter. We will also be offering an enlivening large leaf red tea in the winter collection from Central Taiwan. Our Spring Collection on the other hand, will consist of lighter, sweeter and mid roast teas primarily from Taiwan. For more information regarding teas for an upcoming season, please email us. We will not, however, be able to accommodate special requests.
HOW DOES SHIPPING AND PAYMENT WORK?
- Sign up anytime between October 1 and January 31 to receive the Winter Selection. Orders received before November 1st will be sent out at the beginning of the cycle on November 1st.
- If you sign up for the Living Tea Club in the middle of a cycle, you will immediately receive the tea from that cycle, and can expect the next season's cycle to be sent on the first day of the next cycle. Cycle dates:
- Winter Selection: November 1 - January 31st, 2018
- Spring Selection: February 1 - April 30th, 2018
- Summer Selection: May 1 - July 31st, 2018
- Autumn Selection: August 1 - October 31st, 2018
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY TEAS?
Within three to five days of your order, and then again on the first day of the next season. For specific dates, please refer to the previous section. For example, if you order between November 1st and January 31st, you will receive the Winter Collection, and you will receive the next season's collection at the beginning of the next season- February 1.
CAN YOU SHIP OUTSIDE THE U.S.?
Yes, we have tea friends all over the world. If you have any trouble checking out, please email us and we will check to make sure we are able to ship to you.