RASA Herbal Koffee Alternative- Whole Herb 8 oz.
- Boost energy without caffeine
- Nourish your adrenals
- Gently detoxify your body
- Increase resilience to stress
Whole Rasa takes 15-20 mins to brew (5-10 mins longer than Ground Rasa), but is great for you if:
• you're deeply committed to feeling healthy, and are willing to spend a little more of your time dedicated to it, and/or;
• you're a sucker for a good deal—the herbs in Whole Rasa can be brewed twice, meaning you actually get double your value for a small sacrifice of convenience. Just simmer for 15+ mins (the longer, the better!), strain, enjoy...and simmer the same herbs again!
Rasa is a Sanskrit word that, most simply, means, 'to delight in existence.'It literally translates as 'juice,' 'sap' or 'essence,' and is used to refer to potion, alchemy, & nectar. In Ayurveda, rasa is the word for 'taste.'
In Indian arts, rasa is the feeling of any work of art. Spiritually, rasa means rapture, divine nectar, or the taste of enlightenment.